Tuition and fees are just the tip of the iceberg! To properly manage college costs, you wish to have to be mindful the real price tag of a higher education, including hidden fees that surprise students after they sign up for a college or university. College Secrets and its companion book, College Secrets for Teens, reveal the true costs of earning a college degree – and then provides hundreds of money-saving ideas to help students and parents reduce or do away with these expenses. In this book, you’ll discover:
- 22 hidden costs that college officials never talk about
- 24 tricks to slash in-state and out-of-state tuition costs
- 7 tips to keep room and board expenses under control
- 13 strategies to save cash on books and supplies
- 14 way of life costs that students will have to manage wisely
- 6 do’s and don’ts to keep away from credit card debt in college
- 12 steps to spice up your odds of winning scholarships
- 15 common mistakes that reduce your financial aid … and much, a lot more!
The College Secrets series is your roadmap to paying for college the smart way – with some sanity, truth and planning in the process, and without going broke or winding up deep in debt.