This revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbook offers academics at all levels how-to advise on school room assessment, including:
- What school room assessment entails and the way it works.
- How to plot, put in force, and analyze assessment projects.
- Twelve case studies that detail the true-life school room experiences of academics sporting out a hit school room assessment projects.
- Fifty school room assessment techniques
- Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
- Practical advice on learn how to analyze your data
Order your copy lately.