The Cable Matters Gold Plated HDMI to VGA Adapter offers a convenient and reliable solution for connecting an HDMI source device to a monitor or projector with VGA port. It features a built-in active IC chip that improves compatibility and delivers sharp picture quality. Make a choice to “Mirror” your display screen for a presentation on a projector or “Extend” your desktop to view more applications on a monitor.
– Input: HDMI Male
– Output: VGA Female; A VGA cable (sold one by one) is required
– Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800×600/720i/720p/1280×1024/1600×1200/1080i/1080p
– HDCP Toughen: No
– Audio Toughen: No
– The included micro-USB power cable is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Raspberry Pi, or other devices with low-power output HDMI port.
– HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright safe contents. This adapter isn’t compatible with PS3/4, Xbox, or Blu-ray player.
– This isn’t a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
– When the use of with Raspberry Pi, please plug in the adapter (with USB power) first and then start the Raspberry Pi.
– 1x HDMI to VGA Adapter in White
– 1x Micro-USB Cable in 3 Feet
– 1x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Toughen
The lightweight and portable HDMI to VGA adapter connects an HDMI compatible device to a monitor or projector with VGA port; A VGA cable (sold one by one) is required
Built-in active IC chip improves compatibility. Included Micro-USB cable provides additional power for devices with low-power output port such as MacBook Pro with Retina Display
The HDMI to VGA converter supports resolutions up to 1920×1080 (1080p Full HD) including 720p and 1600×1200 for HD monitors or projectors
Gold-plated connectors withstand corrosion, provide rigidity, and give a boost to the signal performance. 4″ short cable relieves strain and protects HDMI port on your device
The HDMI VGA converter is compatible with desktop, laptop, Ultrabook, notebook, Intel Nuc, Macbook Pro, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, cable box, or other devices with HDMI port