Wireless Enabled Duplex Document Scanner Packs Business-focused Features, Including an Automatic Document Feeder and an Easy-to-use TouchPanel Display into a Compact, Desk-friendly Size.
The Brother ImageCenter ADS-1000W Desktop Scanner offers powerful features for business including two-sided scanning, wireless 802.11 b/g/n network connectivity, a TouchScreen display, and an up to 20-page capacity auto document feeder, all in a compact design. It captures single- and double-sided documents in a single pass at speeds of up to 16ppm1. Great for scanning multi-page, two-sided business documents, as well as documents up to 34” long2, receipts, business cards, photographs, and laminated identification cards via the rear card slot.
Advanced scanning functionality in a space-saving design.
The ADS-1000W connects to your wireless network, or to a single machine via USB interface, to scan at up to 1200×1200 dpi (interpolated) and 600×600 dpi resolution (optical). Its compact footprint, in conjunction with advanced scanning features such as deskew strengthen, blank page removal, auto image rotation and background removal, make it great for a home office or small business that steadily scans and digitizes printed information, but may not have space for a larger scanner.
Scanning to a variety of local or shared destinations thanks to the easy-to-use TouchPanel display.
The ADS-1000W gives you the option to scan to a number of different destinations to help you manage your documents and workflow. You’ll be able to also scan to your USB flash drive3, or to compatible mobile devices the use of the free Brother iPrint&Scan app4, or scan to a file, email, or image. You’ll be able to also scan to a shared folder, email server, or FTP, to save, distribute, and share information.
Bundled with a robust suite of scanning software to strengthen document management.
The ADS-1000W includes an enhanced package of scanning software to help you manage and distribute information and reduce the need to store and reference hard copy documents:
Nuance PaperPort 12 SE (Windows) and Presto! PageManager 9 (Mac)
- Manage all of your scanned documents, as well as the other documents on your computer
- Scan to Microsoft Office formats, as well as Microsoft SharePoint (Windows only)
- Scan, convert, organize, repurpose, and share PDF documents
- Quickly merge multiple files of differing formats from more than a few folders into one multi-page PDF
- Scan to E-mail, Folder, OCR, and searchable PDF
Presto! BizCard (Windows/Mac)
- Scan and export contact information from business cards directly to Microsoft Outlook and other contact management systems
- Sort contacts by company group, category, and first or last name
Brother Regulate Center (Windows/Mac)
- Configure advanced scan settings for different scan-to destinations and store them for frequent use (ie: dpi resolution, file format, duplex scanning)
Includes BR-Receipts – Quicken and Quickbooks compatible receipt management software.
The ADS-1000W includes BR-Receipts software that captures information from scanned receipts. BR-Receipts also lets you export your receipt data into Quicken and Quickbooks software to help simplify bookkeeping and reporting5.
Brother Scanners are compatible with the way you do business.
The ADS-1000W features industry-standard drivers, including TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE, to help enable easy integration for scanning documents into a wide variety of popular applications. Plus, it’s compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems!
Brother is at your side with outstanding customer strengthen.
We offer a one-year limited warranty on the ADS-1000W and stand in the back of your purchase with FREE phone strengthen for the life of your product. Whether you have a product question or a technical issue, Brother is at all times at your side.
- Color and monochrome scan speed, letter size paper at 300dpi. See www.brother-usa.com for details.
- Single sheet, single-sided, 14-29lb bond.
- USB flash memory drive not included.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility. The Brother iPrint&Scan free app download is not available in all countries.
- BR-Receipts software available via download from Brother Online (only available in the USA).
Scans single and double-sided documents in a single pass, in both color and black/white, at up to 16 ppm
Wireless network connectivity, plus USB interface for local connections
Easy-to-use TouchPanel display allows one-touch scanning to common destinations
Easily scans business and embossed plastic I.D. cards, receipts, photos, and documents up to 34″^ in length through the 20-page auto document feeder
Bundled with a valuable suite of scanning software, including desktop document, receipt and business card management programs