An up to date edition of the ultimate guide to understanding biology
Ever wondered how the food you eat becomes the energy your body needs to keep going? The theory of evolution says that humans and chimps descended from a common ancestor, but does it let us know how and why? We humans are insatiably curious creatures who cannot assist wondering how things work — starting with our own bodies. Wouldn’t it be great to have a single source of quick answers to all our questions about how living things work? Now there’s.
From molecules to animals, cells to ecosystems, Biology For Dummies, 2nd Edition answers your whole questions about how living things work.
- Written in plain English and packed with dozens of illustrations, quick-reference
- Cheat Sheets, and helpful tables and diagrams, it cuts right to the chase with fast-paced, easy-to-absorb explanations of the life processes common to all organisms.
- More than 20% new and up to date content, including a substantial overhaul to the organization of topics to make it a friendly classroom supplement
- Coverage of the most up to date developments and discoveries in evolutionary, reproductive, and ecological biology
- Includes practical, up-to-date examples
Whether you’re currently enrolled in a biology class or just wish to know more about this fascinating and ever-evolving field of study, this engaging guide offers you a grip on complex biology concepts and unlock the mysteries of how life works very quickly.