This up to date guide offers content and test questions in accordance with the most contemporary version of the AP Psychology course objectives. Our recent edition includes:
- Three full-length practice exams–one diagnostic test and two full-length practice tests
- Comprehensive answer explanations for all questions
- A review of all AP test topics, including research methods, the biological basis of behavior, and remedy of disorders
- An odd psychology chapter completely overhauled to reflect the recent changes to the DSM-5
- Fifteen additional more than one-choice practice questions for every unit with explained answers
- An analysis of the test’s essay section with a sample essay
The manual may also be purchased on my own or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers.