Highly rated by First Aid for the USMLE !
Maximize your study time with Anatomy: An Essential Textbook !
- A total of 400 USMLE-style review questions with explanatory answers
- A streamlined, bullet point format that can assist you quickly learn essential facts and concepts
- 70 tables for quick review of a very powerful information
- More than 450 brilliant, fully labeled color illustrations, from Thieme’s acclaimed Atlas of Anatomy , including online get entry to for study and self-testing with labels-on, labels-off
- Over 160 clinical correlates
- Makes a speciality of the targeted information for USMLE success
Students’ praise for this textbook:
If any person were to tell me I could only keep one anatomy text and/or atlas, this is the one I would make a selection.
Really nice presentation of the information, I love the way the creator makes it easier to be mindful and needless to say the anatomy [information]. This is in reality good for students and for specialists who want a nice review.