The “ACT Prep Red Book” consists of a powerful collection of the most clever and easy-to-follow problem solving methods and tips that will maximize your ACT math score with the minimum amount of effort. The unique techniques that Dr. Warner teaches are top-of-the-line ever published and cannot be found in any other ACT prep book!
Using this book you will learn to solve ACT math problems in clever and efficient ways that will have you spending less time on each problem, and answering difficult questions with ease. You will feel confident that you are applying a trusted system to one of the important tests you will ever take.
The material in this book includes:
- 320 ACT math problems arranged by topic and difficulty level
- solutions with complete explanations for all 320 problems
- several different solutions for most of the 320 solved problems
Be careful! Some of Dr. Warner’s students have shown such significant score increases that the test makers have accused them of cheating with no evidence but even so their score increase from one ACT to the next. If you feel that this may happen to you after using this book please contact Dr. Warner before taking your next ACT and he will tell you how to protect yourself.
Beware of other books on the market that claim to be as good as Dr. Warner’s. Other tutors and authors, Even as very intelligent, regularly make a mistake by teaching every student how to solve problems in the same way. They do not understand the philosophy of the test and do not at all times know how to translate their own genius into points which would fit a specific student’s needs depending on his/her math level.
The “ACT Prep Red Book” is perfect for your ACT math prep for 5 reasons:
- Dr. Warner realizes that every student learns differently and this is among the reasons that many problems are solved in several different ways using different strategies. Every student will be able to find a solution that is a perfect fit for him/her. More advanced students will especially benefit from Dr. Warner’s approach of providing multiple solutions by helping them develop many methods to solve new problems, and to give deeper insight into the problems themselves so that those problems can be solved more quickly, more easily, and with no chance of making careless errors.
- There are 320 ACT math problems to practice with split into 5 levels and distributed among the 5 general topic areas covered on the test. Explanations of the solutions are so thorough and comprehensible that even second language speakers can easily follow them.
- The book is designed to generate huge ACT score increases with only 20 minutes of math preparation each day. By arranging the problems by topic and level, you’ll easily pick out the problems that you need to focus on to raise your score without wasting time on problems that are too easy or too difficult for you.
- Dr. Warner’s teaching methods will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases concurrently with your actual score. This means that you’ll actually become capable of getting a 36 even if you were not before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is enough to raise your ACT math score up to 2 points before you even attempt one math problem.
- Dr. Warner has had to teach ACT prep for 12 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience, a Ph.D. in math, and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other ACT prep book. Even as other books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner’s strategies are designed to exploit the test’s weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly Even as avoiding messy algebraic computations whenever imaginable.