YOU NEED A STELLAR ACT SCORE TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES OF COLLEGE ADMISSIONS.
Designed specifically for many who have already mastered the basics of the ACT, The Princeton Review’s ACT Elite 36, 2nd Edition, mean you can gain total confidence to your test-taking skills and progress to the highest levels of scoring success.
Inside are exclusive tips and strategies for tackling the hardest questions at the ACT. You’ll also find pacing guidelines for test day and challenging practice materials to assist get you into top test-taking shape. Features include:
Techniques That In truth Work.
· Effective strategies that will help you beat the test and hit your top score
· Specialized tactics to steer clear of the trick questions that trap most students
· Alternative approaches to show you how to maintain the toughest questions with confidence
Practice That Gets You to Perfection.
· Drills and tests with 400+ intensive practice problems (both in the book and online)
· Detailed answers and explanations that will help you gain total content mastery
· Thorough review of all ACT sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, including helpful instruction for the revised and optional Writing section