Prepare for New SAT scoring success with a book full of practice questions & answers specifically created for the redesigned exam!
Work smarter, not harder, with The Princeton Review’s 500+ Practice Questions for the New SAT. In this book, you’ll get a first look at the types of questions you’ll find on the Redesigned SAT, which has a greater emphasis on advanced math, evidence-based reading and writing, critical reading skills, and real-world analysis.
Each practice question is accompanied by detailed answer explanations that give you the step by step strategies you wish to have that will help you beat the new test! (This book specializes in providing questions so that you can use as SAT drill practice—for a complete guide to the New SAT, including content review & scoring strategies, take a look at The Princeton Review’s Cracking the New SAT, 2016 Edition.)
The Changes You Wish to Know to Help Get a High Score.
• An introductory guide to the major changes made to the SAT
• Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format as well as multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and extended thinking grid-ins
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages
• Opportunities to apply and perfect math skills in both real-world, cross-subject settings and abstract formats
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• Work through all 500+ practice questions to help hone the higher-level math and critical-reading skills being tested
• Assess your current knowledge and use specific drills to make stronger your skills
• Increase your ability to interpret, create, and use data and evidence from a lot of sources