WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, with The Princeton Review! This revised 4th edition of our popular ACT practice question compendium accommodates 1,460 practice problems to assist familiarize you with the exam, including both drills and full-length tests and detailed answers and explanations to better enhance your understanding of tricky problems.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice ACTs to prepare you for the real testing experience
• Hundreds of additional questions (broken down by subject and identical in length to 3 more ACTs) that will help you pinpoint your strengths and work through your weaknesses
• Targeted subject drills that emphasize critical English and Math skills for the ACT
Master Test Content with Strategic Explanations.
• Detailed explanations for practice questions that will help you diagnose your mistakes and ceaselessly improve
• Fundamental-skill approaches that show the best way to solve questions “your teacher’s way”
• Test-cracking techniques that demonstrate the best way to apply The Princeton Review’s strategies
Take Keep an eye on of Your Prep.
• Score conversion charts assist to assess your current progress
• Diagnostic drills can help you customize a study plan and attain a higher score
• Essay checklists remind you the best way to write a high-scoring response