THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for a very good GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,007 GRE Practice Questions will give you the whole lot you wish to have to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to anticipate at the exam, and All of the practice you wish to have to get the score you need.
Inside The Book: All of the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice exams: 1 diagnostic in the book, 1 computer-based test online
• 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types
• Math drills broken down by geometric shape: circles, triangles, 3-D figures, and so forth.
• Verbal drills covering the tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence
• Techniques and approaches for each and every question type
• Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE