THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all of the prep you wish to have to ace the 2015 or January 2016 SAT with 10 full-length practice tests and detailed answer explanations!
The SAT is changing in March 2016–and the word in the street is that it’s getting tougher. Don’t miss your chance to take the existing exam! This book provides practice that reflects the SAT being proctored through this year and into January 2016. It provides:
Everything You Wish to Know to Assist Get a High Score.
• Tips for every section of the exam, including tips on how to write a high-scoring essay
• Practice that replicates the true test and covers all sections: Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
• A special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing essays that stand out
Practice That Helps Get You to Perfection.
• 10 full-length practice tests for the current SAT
• Detailed answers and explanations that can assist you learn from your mistakes
• Answer forms and self-scoring information to Assist mirror the real test-taking experience
Preparation for Students Taking the SAT in 2015 or January 2016.
• Practice that reflects the current exam parameters
• An all-new section for the Class of 2017 that highlights their options for admissions exams
• Helpful advice about the college admissions process, financial aid, and more